Say it ain't so, my baby just turned 2, and with flames. Seems like as soon as she grew one year older, BAM!, so did the divaness! She screams when she wants something, screams when she doesn't want something, screams when she is ticked at the world, which is more often all of a sudden! It is her way, or the highway!! BUT, she's my little diva, and I love her more and more through it all!
We celebrated her birthday, and the whole family joined in on the festivities. We just had a quaint little party at our house, and she enjoyed it, as did I. She got lots of clothes, toys, and had loads of fun. Couldn't ask for more. It is hard to believe that my surprise bundle is now 2. I remember being in shock, and wonder, as to how it would all unfold. Cara Ann is a pure delight and I thank God everyday for blessing us with that pleasant surprise. Wouldn't have it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment