Christmas was such a fun time at the Nordin house! Cara actually didn't pull down the ornaments this year, the girls were super excited, and we got to see the Grinch in ice. Turned out to be a pretty neat holiday. Each year we tell the grandparents to not go overboard, and well, they did, and the girls are in toy heaven, not to mention, clothes galore. But, I do have to say that I thoroughly enjoy the nice alone time I get, due to the girls playing with all their new things!
The girls got to experience good ol' Saint Nick in Sulphur Springs, at Granny Cat's work, Alliance Bank. Brinley and Ella Grace were so ready to see the big guy, Cara, nope, not so much. She would wave from afar, but the moment she got in his lap, wow, I didn't know her voice could screeeech that high! The entire bank was blessed with such a joyful noise. I for one, was trying to take the dead blasted picture, but was having difficulties with the camera..go figure...got one good..err..bad, shot.
This time of year I am overcome with sheer joy as I look around and see how truly blessed we are. Jon Eric is the love of my life, and together we are raising 3 beautiful girls, and hope and pray we raise them to love and trust God. I sit back and drink my lukewarm cup of cocoa, and think, wow, I have struck gold. Thank you Lord for blessing us so! Happy Birthday Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment