There have been so many things going on in the Nordin House, it feels like a whirlwind. Of course we had our wonderful night of carving a pumpkin, trick or treating, fall festival at the church, and then..Brinley lost her first tooth and I was so lucky to be the one to pull it out at school! Sad to say, I got a little misty eyed when I pulled it out. Our baby is loosing baby teeth..and soon to be getting permanent teeth! That does something to me!
Everyone is enjoying the fall season. The two big girls were outside playing this morning, and they love playing in the leaves! We have recently had a down pour of the leaves..they couldn't wait to get their hands in them! Jon Eric's football season is winding down and as of today, it is his last game; Mommy couldn't be more happy. Cara seems to enjoy striping down to nothing, and then proceeding to pee on the floor. I think it's daddy's turn to enjoy all the fun I have endured lately! ;o) hehe!
This time of year I am becoming to feel more thankful for the many wonderful blessings God has given us. I enjoy my life to the fullest, and all those that are in it. What are you thankful for? My list seems to be endless. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment