..I am. What can I say? I have 3 precious pumpkins, as Nana would say. I read a few other blogs, which have then lead me to other blogs. I have found this one that has touched my heart so deeply, that I don't know how I can moan and groan about being worn out by caring for 3 girls that are perfectly healthy. Yes, they do get their yearly ear infections, snotty noses, and croupy coughs, but all in all, I don't have to suffer through knowing that my child could die in a day or two. I don't have to worry that my girls may not be with me in the morning. For one, I do know if ever a thing should happen, God forbid, I know I will see them again. God has graced us so deeply with love and safety, of knowing that we will be meeting again at the beautiful gates of Heaven, and I take security in that alone! As Ella prays, "God is good, God is great!" Thank you God for blessing me with healthy, beautiful girls. They are amazing. I often ask myself, "How did I get so lucky?" I simply reply, "God is Great."
April races!
7 years ago
So true....
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way and I love your trust in God. He IS GREAT!!!