Sunday, August 2, 2009

Six Flags Over Texas!



















On Friday, July 31st, Jon Eric and I took Brinley and Ella Grace to Six Flags! We had so much fun! We got there when it opened and we didn't leave until 10 hours later. There wasn't a lot of people there, we only waited for rides a few minutes! It wasn't hot, and was just right! The girls loved the kiddie rides, and mommy loved the thrill rides! Uncle Byron and Aunt Mimi went with us, too! Brinley's favorite ride was the log ride, Ella Grace didn't like the drop! But, she did love the mini mine train. We all rode the Roaring Rapids together, and straight out of the gate, Ella Grace and I got soaked! She was NOT happy about it. She screamed the entire ride. We were soaked from head to toe!! Mommy loved the Titan, Batman, and Mr. Freeze. I have bruises from The Texas Giant and have sworn to not ride it ever again. OUCH. It was a great day! I can't wait until we can take our Cara~boo, she stayed home with Nana and Poppa and had fun with them! Ella Grace was so excited when she got to meet Tweety Bird! She didn't care for some of the characters. They scared her!

No comments:

Post a Comment