Yep, it's been way too long. I admit. I have become a total bum. I am wrapped up in this thing called Summer Break. I love it, it loves me. I do what I want, whenever I want, (children permitting) and it's fabulous. Now I know, I should be motivated to do a little entry of the blog every so often, but, I have actually been so busy with my second job, Uppercase Living. It consumes me. I love it! My wonderful hubby let's me take off and party it up with women that are as addicted to it as I am. But, anywho, I still need to sit down and blog about my precious children. So, here goes...
We went on Vacation back in June and had a marvelous time!! We drove down to good ol' San Antonio and checked out Sea World and Fiesta Texas, and not to forget the neat Riverwalk. The girls had so much fun, and were so well behaved. I told JE, that by golly, we might just be able to do more things in public and not look like a total freak show! LOL! I mean Cara is in that age called the "Terrible Twos!", But, we survived, and had a wonderful time and made lots of memories. I can't wait for the next family trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment