I feel like such a bad mommy. I did not, for the life of me, have time to sit down and do this sweet baby's blog post about her special day!! I still can not believe she is 4. It was 4 years ago that I had her, left the hospital, with a full load of misc. items, and a newborn babe, leaving Longview, Texas, which was to be long overdue! We moved in with my parents, because daddy had to stay in Longview and finish the school year. We lived with my parents for 6 weeks, which was such a blessing. They helped us in so many ways. On the other end, Jon Eric's mom, AKA Granny Cat, was hard at work to find us the perfect home. And she did. We couldn't have done it without her. We moved in June 16, 2006, a short 6 weeks from the day you were born. You are mommy's precious pumpkin, pretty girl, and NOT a noo~noo!! I love you Ella Gracie! Mommy and Daddy love you so much!
April races!
7 years ago

Love it!!! Cade and Ella would have a great time playing. As if you don't know this already but she is YOU made over. Hellloooooo Little Laura!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete