
All right, you can officially call me crazy. I can't help it. I have been hit by baby fever, AGAIN. Why? I don't know. It has hit me like a ton of bricks. When I see babies out and about at the mall, or at Wal-Mart..I melt. Seriously. I do, and I can't help it to save a life. My husband thinks I am the craziest person to walk the planet. I mean, seriously, I can't blame him for thinking this. But I am surrounded by good friends around me that have buns in the oven and think, dang, why can't that be me?! I know, I know, I am completely blessed with 3 of the most beautiful, charming girls on the planet, and why in the world would I want to ruin a good thing. Well, I always wanted 4 kids, and now that Cara is 2, it is like a ton of bricks settling on my chest that I can't seem to push off. So, until then, or never until then, I will just drool over every baby that comes my way, and think what if I had another little one? HMMMM....am I the only woman in the world that feels this? Usually women know that complete feeling after 2 or 3..well I haven't gotten that feeling yet..so I am going to drool over Cara's newborn pics that I just got from our photographer, Brandy Fisher. Enjoy, or as I should say...Drool my friends, drool.
Oh my Laura, I don't think I can help your case any. I am right there with you!!! However, I know lots and lots of mamas with 4 PLUS kids! (Its a doula's work hazard, LOL. We are often bitten with baby fever over and over.)
ReplyDeleteI feel like our family is absolutely perfect. It works so well, why would I rock the boat? I would love 2 more b/c to me four is a perfect and complete number. On the other hand, I'm not sure that I can squeeze #3 out of my husband. So I will sit here with baby fever as you do. At least we know that we aren't alone!!!!
I love babies, but I am sure glad all of mine can feed and dress themselves. Now, Chad on the other would love to have another one. At this point we would have to be crazy.
ReplyDelete