
Well I should say FINALLY GONE...since it took for-ev-er to come out, I am talking 2 months here people! And she has to be without a doubt, the biggest baby when it comes to pulling teeth. But, turns out this baby can pull teeth out alllll by herself. Yep, you read that correctly, she did it all by herself. Daddy was there for moral support, but she turned that sucker around in a twist, and POP, there it went, Finally. ;o)
*sorry about the sideways pictures, it wouldn't work right. darn technology*
Yeah Brinley!! And Laura...looks like we need some photo tutorials next!! Hehe! Loving that signature. :)
ReplyDeletei know! I tried 3 times to rotate it in the picture file and it wouldn't work..grrr!
ReplyDeleteI work with Granny Cat and love your blog. The girls are getting sooo big and are beautiful. Brinley I am so proud of you for pulling your tooth.
ReplyDelete